1. Not Working Hard Drives 2. Not Detection Hard Drives 3. Partition Do Not Show 4. Disk Formatted & Deleted 5. Disk New Partition Created 6. Damage & Fall Hard Disk We are specialist in retrieving data recovery for individuals & businesses from all types of Hard Disk Drives, RAID arrays, NAS, Server Data Storage, USB Flash or Pen Drives, USB Hard Drive, Digital Camera & Recoders, Memory cards and other data storage devices that have stopped working or suffered data loss due to file system corruption, data corruption, Head Damage, Not Detection, Fall and Non Working or accidental file Deletion/Formatting.
DRIVE IS ASKING FORMAT ! DRIVE MISSING !! MY DATA ??..
Don't Worry, You are in Right Place
Yash Data Recovery Services is India's Leading Data Recovery Company.
We Recover Upto 99% of Your Lost Data!
Have you lost your important data from Damage Hard Disk, Not Working Desktop or Laptop Hard Disk, USB Hard Disk ?
Please contact us and recover the data in Our Clean Room Data Recovery Lab.
Alert !! Don't Use Any Pirated Data Recovery Software and Don't Open Our Hard Disk without Class 100 Room Which May be Loss Your Data or Erase Your Data Permanently.
Don't worry! "No Data, No Charge"
Data Safety Steps in Storage Media
1. If any error message comes repeatedly, do not try to connect your media with other Motherboard/PC/Laptop/USB connector.
2. Do not scan for virus if you are not sure about the reason behind the data lost, it may erase your data permanently.
3. Do not try any recovery software without knowing, after crash condition of the media, which may corrupt your data permanently.
4. Do not open the Hard Disk without clean room lab otherwise your hard disk and your data may be damage permanently.
5. Do not keep the media in moist place and keep away from dust.
6. Do not clean dust from the PCB of the Hard Disk otherwise your hard disk and your data may be damage permanently.
1. Carefully disconnect your Hard Disk / flash Card or Memory Card / Pen drive from Computer.
2. Contact us immediately and answer a few questions from our expert and get the right solution in right time.
Packaging and Shipping
1. Disconnect your hard disk from your Desktop or Laptop System. 2. Insert the Hard disk drive in a Plastic or Paper bag. 3. Do Not Connect any wire or Cable with this Hard Disk. 4. Wrap it with bubble wrap plastic, Add foam and pack from all Sides. 5. Pack the hard disk in hard card board or plastic box. 6. Download the 'Hard Disk Media Assessment Form' from the end of this Web page, fill it completely with sign and send to us. 7. Make sure it is clearly labeled as 'FRAGILE' if you are sending the hard disk to us from courier. 8. Inform us by Phone or Sms the courier details and other details. 9. Send the Hard Disk at Yash Data Recovery Services Labs to the below given address :-
Contact Us : -
Send Us : -
Mob. :- 9335064975 9889555532 Mail : - email@example.com